The fees charged in this practice reflect the high standard of facilities and staff and the considerable effort put into giving you the very best specialised surgical treatment.
The fees for treatment may vary depending on the complexity of the procedure however a fully itemised estimate will always be provided prior to your treatment. All consultation fees are payable on the day and fees for surgical procedures need to be settled before the procedure is carried out. Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office, regardless of your insurance coverage. If you have any questions regarding your account please contact us at 07 839 1394. Quite often a simple telephone call will clear up any misunderstandings.
We offer our clients Q Card, Farmers Card and application to Nova Finance on request.
- If you have Medical Insurance the following applies:
A copy of the PRIOR APPROVAL LETTER OR PRIOR APPROVAL NUMBER must be provided on or before the day of your surgery.
Your account must be sent to your Insurance Company for processing and payment as soon as possible. The Insurance Company will not process payment until these have been received.
If the account remains unpaid after six weeks you will be required to pay the account yourself.
- If you have no Medical Insurance the following applies (unless alternative arrangements made with Dr Evans):
- Half of the total cost of surgery to be paid on or before the date of surgery.
- The balance is required one week after surgery at the follow up appointment.
- If there is no follow-up appointment required, then payment is required in full on the day of surgery.
- Outstanding accounts are subject to a 2% interest fee each month.
- If the account necessitates in having to be placed with a Collection Agency you will be liable for the collection costs.